Marketing Internship Application
Looking for an exciting marketing career and need the experience on your resume? Look no further then interning here at Forever BB. We are a small locally owned business looking for fresh ideas and faces to help us excel in today's economy. This is an unpaid internship that may last 3-6 months or more depending on your willingness to learn. The job description and requirements are as follows:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Passionate about working in the Fashion Marketing industry
- Excellent written, editing and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have an in depth knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to interact with all types of demographics of people, including staff, professional and youth athletes, parents, coaches, and media members
- Knowledge about Mail Chimp, Google Analytics and WordPress a plus, but not required
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop) a plus, but not require
Key duties/responsibilities for marketing intern:
- Contribute to content for local ads, manage ad creation process and be the “go to” resource for ad related matters.
- Social Marketing Execution and Support: promote and acquire new subscribers to our social media sites
- Act as ambassador and liaison for company with online community
- Increase lead generation through online marketing
- Connect with inbound leads and other prospects that are provided and consult with and qualify inbound leads.
- Track campaign, website, and social media analytics
- Provide management with weekly feedback, metrics and external discussions related to online marketing and campaigns.
- Assist in meet and greets and networking events
- Play an integral role in all aspects of the organization, as needed, as we grow our company.
If you feel you are qualified please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume at 190 Keawe Street Ste 14, Hilo, HI 96720.